20/16 Cal Bike
20 Legs Swings Each Leg
20 Duck Walk Steps
20 Empty Bar Strict Press
20 Empty Bar Front Squats
Go over dumbbell thrusters, choose a weight you won’t you have to break the 21 up reps up more than 2 or 3 times.
21 DB Thrusters 50/35 INT-35/25
18 DB Thrusters
15 DB Thursters
15 DB Thruster 30/20
12 DB Thruster
9 DB Thruster
Tabata front squat or airsquats
SET UP FOR FRONT SQUATS (GO LIGHT)
- Rack the barbell at approximately chest height
- Load the barbell to 75 or 95lbs (or you can also perform this finisher with an empty barbell).
- Using a grip outside the shoulders, unrack the bar for a front squat securing it on the shoulders by raising the elbows.
- Step away from the rack.
- Keeping the feet flat on the ground, sit your hips down and back until
the hips are below the knees. Then stand
back up to complete the rep.
- Be sure to drive the elbows up during the movement so bar remains resting on the shoulders.
- Complete as many reps as possible in 20 seconds.
- At 20 seconds, rack the bar for 10 seconds of rest.
- Repeat this for 8 total intervals.
- We put the cheese out for the mouse to get; choose your weight wisely.
- If you want to work on front rack mobility, hold the rack position for the rest. This will be brutally effective.