10 KB Swings
7 KB Shrugs
5 Single Arm KB Press Each Arm
Work from 50% to 70%
100m Dumbbell Farmers Carry 50/35
14 Strict Handstand Push-ups
7 Deadlifts 185/125
50m Dumbbell Farmers Carry 35/20
14 Db presses
7 Deadlifts 135/95
This workout should take those doing RX around 10 Minutes, for those adding in progressions or scales to the workout aim for staying under 15 minutes
Thunder Bro Finisher, Tabata DB Press
- 2 DB (12- 53lbs)
- Clean the DB to the shoulder. Use a neutral grip
(palms facing each other).
- Keep the feet at hip width and legs locked.
20 seconds, complete as many presses as possible.
- For each rep, press the DB directly overhead locking the arms and bring the weights back to the shoulders.
- At 20 seconds, rest for 10-seconds with the DB at the shoulders.
- Repeat for a total of 8 intervals.
- Make sure to squeeze your belly to prevent the back from overarching as you fatigue.
- Track your total reps! Try this again in three weeks and see if you can get more total reps.