Reminder-we are updating our email list. Please put your name and email on the sheet at the desk.
–Also, we have nutritional plans and guidance available. Ask us for details–
Friends and family are always welcome! Please send a quick text or give us a call at 813-440-8882 if you have a friend that would like to try the gym so we can get an intro class set up for them.
Personal training is available and many of you are choosing to use it. CrossFit classes are a group setting so if you are looking for a few hours of one on one coaching or nutritional help then personal training is great option. If you are new and want that extra one on one help it’s great. If you are experienced and would like one on one help with advanced movements or weightlifting personal training is the way to go.
Warm up- Buddy sled pushes. 3-5 pushes each. take turns, pick a sled and go!
Strength- Deload week- Back squat
4 sets of 10 at 65%
Wod- Kettlebell Love
100M run/carry WITH your kettlbell between each round,
Extra work- Basic strength pull up work- no bands, contraptions, jumping, swinging or flailing.
There are progressions to everything
Here they are
1. Ring rows-3-4 sets until failure, concentrate on engaging your lats
2. if you are extremely close to a strict pull up then do negatives. start with chin above the bar and let yourself down as low as possible
3. singles or chin ups- if you have one or two.. do several sets of these- practice, practice, practice
4. If you have multiple pulls ups, do 3-6 sets til failure.
5. Weighted pull ups- if you have around 10 strict pull ups, start adding some weight.